Announcement on PCR test requirement which will be effective as of 6 September 2021 for some activities in Turkey
Regulations below regarding Covid-19 will be effective in Turkey as of 6 September 2021:
- People who are not vaccinated will be required to submit a PCR test with a negative resultto participate in events such as concerts, cinemas and theaters,
- Before participating the events, people will be checked via their HES (Hayat Eve Sığar– Life Fits Home) codes to make sure that they either are vaccinated or have had Covid-19 disease (according to the duration of the immunity that is scientifically accepted) or
- People will be requiredto provide a PCR test with a negative result done within the last 48 hours before an event.
People will not be allowed to participate in events if they have not had the disease or are not vaccinated or do not submit a valid PCR test with a negative result.
- APCR test with a negative result will be required for inter-city travels by plane, bus, train or other public transportation means, excluding private vehicles, for people who are not vaccinated or have not had the disease,
- As of Monday, 6 September 2021, travel companies will check people via their HES codes to make sure that they either are vaccinated or have had Covid-19 disease (according to the duration of the immunity that is scientifically accepted) or people will be asked to provide a PCR test with a negative result done within the last 48 hours before departure.
People will not be allowed to travel if they have not had the disease or are not vaccinated or do not submit a valid PCR test with a negative result.
All foreigners residing in Turkey will also be subject to the above-mentioned regulations, but people who are on touristic visits to Turkey will be exempt from these regulations.
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 17:00
|1/1/2021||1/1/2021||New Year's Day|
|10/29/2021||10/29/2021||Republic Day (National Day)|
+ 90 312 292 29 29